In the convenience and safety of you own home you can learn the ancient art of Tai Chi and Qi Gong
Bronze - $30.00 per month payment in advance
Silver - $50.00 per month payment in advance
Gold - $65.00 per month payment in advance
Platinum - $75.00 per month payment in advance
In the convenience and safety of you own home you can learn the ancient art of Kung Fu and Qi Gong
Silver- $45.00 per month payment in advance
Gold- $80.00 per month payment in advance
Platinum- $115.00 per month payment in advance
In the convenience and safety of you own home your kids can learn the ancient art of Kung Fu and Qi Gong
Rhodium - $35.00 per month payment in advance
Existing Members are not required to pay in advance each month. Members should pay their membership fee in a reasonable time only.
You must pay a membership fee first.
Sending money with Facebook is about as easy as sending a private message.
Start a conversation with the friend that you want to pay. Tap or click on the "$" icon and enter the amount you want to send. Hit "Next," and the money is on its way.
Find Zelle in the mobile banking app of our partners. If you already have your banking app on your phone, there's no download necessary. If your bank or credit union doesn't offer Zelle yet, just download the Zelle app to get started.
Once you enroll, all you need to send money with Zelle the preferred email address or mobile number of the trusted recipient.
Enter the amount you want to send. Your recipient is already enrolled with Zelle, the money will go directly into their bank account, typically in minutes
2. In the top-right hand corner of the screen, tap the payment icon, which looks like a pen and pad with a money symbol. This is where you can send and request money.
3. Next, in the textbox, enter the username of the person you want to pay. You can also find them in your list of friends by scrolling down. If you enter in the name of someone who you've never sent money to before, you'll be asked to confirm that you're choosing the right person.
4. Enter the amount you want to send.
5. Here, write a brief memo or description of what the payment is for. You can also alter who can see the payment by tapping the icon near the bottom of the page that reads "Friends," "Public," or "Private."
6. Once you've filled out the payment amount and memo, select "Pay."
7. For the final step, you can specify how you'd like to pay — choose between the credit and debit cards or bank accounts linked to your Venmo.
We will always acknowledge receipt of funds for your peace of mind