In the convenience and safety of you own home you can learn the ancient art of Tai Chi and Qi Gong
Bronze - $30.00 per month payment in advance
Silver - $50.00 per month payment in advance
Gold - $65.00 per month payment in advance
Platinum - $75.00 per month payment in advance
In the convenience and safety of you own home you can learn the ancient art of Kung Fu and Qi Gong
Silver- $45.00 per month payment in advance
Gold- $80.00 per month payment in advance
Platinum- $115.00 per month payment in advance
Learn how to practice Qi Gong on your own everyday like the Qi Gong Masters do! This 30 minute twice a week virtual session is offered every Monday and Wednesday from 9:30 to 10:00 AM central time. Registration is $75.00 per month per household. Contact us.
In the convenience and safety of you own home your kids can learn the ancient art of Kung Fu and Qi Gong
Rhodium - $35.00 per month payment in advance
Existing Members are not required to pay in advance each month. Members should pay their membership fee in a reasonable time only.
You must pay a membership fee first.
Sending money with Facebook is about as easy as sending a private message.
Start a conversation with the friend that you want to pay. Tap or click on the "$" icon and enter the amount you want to send. Hit "Next," and the money is on its way. Here's a YouTube tutorial on how to set it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PVXHnuyNX8 and one showing the payment process on an actual facebook page https://youtu.be/01CdTU46BOI
Find Zelle in the mobile banking app of our partners. If you already have your banking app on your phone, there's no download necessary. If your bank or credit union doesn't offer Zelle yet, just download the Zelle app to get started.
Once you enroll, all you need to send money with Zelle the preferred email address or mobile number of the trusted recipient.
Enter the amount you want to send. Your recipient is already enrolled with Zelle, the money will go directly into their bank account, typically in minutes. Here's a YouTube Video that will help set it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3CE45_2sbo
2. In the top-right hand corner of the screen, tap the payment icon, which looks like a pen and pad with a money symbol. This is where you can send and request money.
3. Next, in the textbox, enter the username of the person you want to pay. You can also find them in your list of friends by scrolling down. If you enter in the name of someone who you've never sent money to before, you'll be asked to confirm that you're choosing the right person.
4. Enter the amount you want to send.
5. Here, write a brief memo or description of what the payment is for. You can also alter who can see the payment by tapping the icon near the bottom of the page that reads "Friends," "Public," or "Private."
6. Once you've filled out the payment amount and memo, select "Pay."
7. For the final step, you can specify how you'd like to pay — choose between the credit and debit cards or bank accounts linked to your Venmo. Here's a useful YoutTube video about Venmo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qt-jq4PrA
We will always acknowledge receipt of funds for your peace of mind
Price per Item(s) must match membership plan(s) chosen from top of page.
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.